Saturday, October 08, 2005
















ROAD TRIP!
Last Saturday our Circle Journal group (it's a scrapper thing) took a road trip and visited scrapbooking stores in Fremont, Berkeley, Danville and Walnut Creek. We had so much fun shopping till we dropped. I had never visited these stores before so it was fun to see how each one was set up. It was so much fun hanging out with the gals - we'll have to do it again soon! Thanks Sylvia for organizing it and Laarnie for being the navigator and scheduler. I was the chauffer and I came up witht he goofy idea to paint Scrapper son a Mission on my van! :-) I even got pink leis for all the girls and "loot" bags to hold all their purchases.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That looks SO fun, I'm totally jealous. I'm gonna go cry I'm so jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

kent....i could have sworn that i left a comment last week...is that weird?? anyhow, i had a BLAST on our scrap tour. can't wait to do it again!! can't wait to use some of my stash!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online