Thursday, January 12, 2006


I really shouldn't be blogging.....
I have so much to do. Last weekend we went to LA for our 12th anniversary and it went well except for the massage from hell that left Matt and I both so bruised the next day he couldn't even touch my back. Anyway on the way home we found out that my inlaws had been trying to reach us (we missed their message on our cell phone). They had been wanting us to come back Saturday night instead of Sunday because my husband's grandpa passed away. So we felt so bad about delaying them and sad that we didn't know right away he passed away. But he was a good man, loved God, had a great family around him that get along better than any family I have seen so life was good for him and I know he is in heaven now with his love enjoying an eternity of no more pain or sadness. Keep our seat warm up their Grandpa Routon! (sorry for the tangent) anyway, I have so much to do and we are heading out of town in a couple of hours. Ask me if me, my husband or my two kids are packed? No - ask me if I am stressing out - yes! So I thought I would treat myself and check my emails and an hours later I am further behind than normal. I really gotta go but just wanted to leave a message for you all so you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!!

4 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the drive is nice and easy.

Anonymous said...

so sorry for your lost. grandparents are such special people in our lives. sending prayers your family's way!

Anonymous said...

kent- i am so sorry for your loss. i'm thinking about you. i'll talk to you when you get back.

Hilary said...

Wow Kent, you do have a lot going on. I hope you guys all have a good experience at the funeral

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online