Friday, April 28, 2006

Hey I played my first interclub tennis match this morning? (not even sure if that is the right way to say that). A friend of mine that was also playing in the match and I were joking because it is like hosting our own "butt kicking". It was held at the other ladies tennis club (who are 3.0 players - not sure what that means either) and we provided all the lunch items and drinks. This was the first time I had ever done this so I was nervous. We ended up winning our match! Yippee! Our fist set we lost 4-6 and then we won 6-4 and then we won the time breaker 10-6. I am freakin' sore now! We were the only ones to win our match (okay we were seeded last but still). Now I am worn out and feel like just laying in bed the rest of the day but I can't. A friend wants to go out to dinner tonight while our husband's have band pratice and I can't even muster up the energy to call her back (but yet I can type). Anway, I thought I would share my tennis excitement.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

typing is a lot harder than dinner.
Relax... you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

you go kent!!! whoo hooo!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! yay!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online