Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just a quick blog to let you all know that I am really enjoying my birthday week! That's right - week. Normally it is just for one day but this time I have been blessed and spoiled. It started off Tuesday when my Dad actually came up to my work to take me out to lunch (for those of you who know my family this is a BIG deal and I was so happy). Him and Janet got me a beautiful sapphire necklace. Then when I got home, Matt's parent's surprised me early and brought me flowers, a card, spending money and the best present of all was a poem his Mom wrote for me! It was so sweet of her. I am truly blessed to have a MIL (and FIL) like them. Then I had to head out fast to meet up with my old HS girls small group. I was their leader for 4 years and now one has graduated HS and the others have completed their first year of college. We had a blast going miniature golfing. I forgot how loud young girls can be! Then on Wednesday, my boss and co-worker spoiled me with a big bouquet of balloons and a beautiful bracelet. Then they took me, along with my friend Amy, to my favorite lunch Sushi! Oh and before then I was in a dept meeting and I got a flower delivery - not regular flowers but a flower birthday cake from my sweetie! It was so cute (I'll post pics later). Today on my actual birthday, Matt and the boys each got me cool bracelets and Matt cooked me breakfast. Then my friend Julie came by and gave me the cutest shirts for my birthday. So now what am I going to do? I am going to Disneyland!!! That's right we are packing up the kids and picking them up from their last day of school and going to Disneyland! Could this birthday week get any better? I am just overwhelmed and feel so blessed for everything - great friends, co-workers and family!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Holy crud that's a good weeknd!
HAVE FUN IN DISNEYLAND!!!!

Michellefinaz said...

happy Birthday Kent!!! Can't wait to finally meet you on Wed. morning.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!!!
and disney, well that rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

I missed it. I'm so sorry!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sounds like you did fine without me, though. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online