


It has been stormy here and our power was out for 6 hours. We didn't realize how unprepared we are for emergencies until yesterday when we could only find one flashlight and the candles we had were all scented and not very bright! Thankfully we already had dinner plans at my friend Marion's who fixed a great meal and then we all talked for hours - mostly laughing at her and her husband's funny stories.My neice Hannah was over for 3 days and that was a lot of fun. We cropped at Suzy's and it got me motivated to finish my 2007 Christmas layouts. Then when I put them in my album I realized I had not done 2006!! I also learned that texting is it when it comes to "talking" to your friends. She would whip out her cell and be punching away randomly throughout the day. So I am trying to sharpen my texting skills! :-P

I am a Typist.

4 comments:
love your new los, you've been busy, esp with no power! love your stuff kent!!!
happy new year!
I love your layouts, that is so cool what you did with the photo cards you received. I scrapped last night also, it was so motivating.
Texting is also a ton easier if you have full keyboard. I couldn't get a hang of it until I got a Treo. Now you can't keep me off the thing.
awesome kent!! i need to get on the ball. text me sometime!! ;)
love the photo cmas card lo..i need to do something like this.
Post a Comment