Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Look what I found!



Ever wonder where companies and tv stations get their songs for commercials and episodes? I do all the time. Matt and I comment sometimes on what song would go with what scene or we get excited when some unknown band gets a song on a show and then they are everywhere. Happened for Lifehouse I belive when they were played on the Smallville several times. Anyway - look what I found ! It's a guy that lists the songs and artists for all those recent commericials out there that you wonder - who sings that song.



One of my favs right now is the new Apple Notebook commercial! I find myself humming the little tune so I wanted to know who sings it!







1 comment:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

oh cool, thanks for sharing that link!

s.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online