Wow - March has been a busy month. Not only did we move which was the most major thing but we also had a lot of fun thrown in. Here are some of the highlights of the month. I taught a scrapbook class for my neice Michaela's girl scout troop on March 4th. I also posted the sample but all the girls took off on their own and made each one unique! That is great! Then we celebrated my MIL's 70th birthday on March 16th at Lisa's Tea Treasures. The boys had a FULL weekend of their play (4 shows). They both had fun and enjoyed the part's they had in the Napoleon's Mustache play. Then we had Easter yesterday!! I just posted a few shots I took (I took almost 60 pictures that day because I love the light that at my SIL house). Enjoy all the pics!!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wow - March has been a busy month. Not only did we move which was the most major thing but we also had a lot of fun thrown in. Here are some of the highlights of the month. I taught a scrapbook class for my neice Michaela's girl scout troop on March 4th. I also posted the sample but all the girls took off on their own and made each one unique! That is great! Then we celebrated my MIL's 70th birthday on March 16th at Lisa's Tea Treasures. The boys had a FULL weekend of their play (4 shows). They both had fun and enjoyed the part's they had in the Napoleon's Mustache play. Then we had Easter yesterday!! I just posted a few shots I took (I took almost 60 pictures that day because I love the light that at my SIL house). Enjoy all the pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.








2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast despite the crazy move.
great picture of you & matt! hope to see you saturday!!
syl
Post a Comment