Wow - moving is horrendous!! It SUCKS!! We have literally been moving since Wednesday and we have about a couple of more days left. We had lived at our old place for 8 years so that is a lot of stuff accumulated plus our garage was packed with Matt's antiques (that he buys and sells) and my grandmother's stuff he had driven back in December. It feels like we are moving 3 households and not one. But I had to take a break from unpacking and post an update!!
But we spent last night in or new place and getting used to living in an apartment again. Not sure how long we will still stay here. But I know the next move won't be as bad as the last!!
My advice again to you all would be - hook up with the fly lady (www.flylady.com) !! I guess that is my new theme for the year. She promotes getting rid of things all the time and I wish I had been doing that a long time before we moved. I think it is too easy to throw something in the garage and think - I'll make a run to Goodwill later and you never do! She does not let you procrastinate and that's a good thing!!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
OH Kent, that just stinks. I hope it's over with soon. :)
Hope everything is going well Kent!
Tag you are it on my blog!
Post a Comment