Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer watching!

So some of you may know I am a tv junkie! This is what I am excited about watching this summer:

Wipeout (so silly that it's funny)
I survived a Japanese gameshow (have to see if this keeps my attention)
Flipping Out (by far my favorite show - gotta check this one out - it's on Bravo)
Next Design Star (great interior design reality show on HGTV - great ideas on this one)
Next Food Network Star (on the Food Network - again not sure how long it will hold my interest)
American Gladiator (fun family show)
The Mole (drives our family crazy trying to guess who it is)

What are you all watching?

3 comments:

Michellefinaz said...

I haven't been watching anything. I end up flipping through channels to find something when the kids are finally asleep. I'll have to check out some of your favorites.

emelyn said...

NOTHING, haha! I use Summer nights to watch Netflix videos. But I can't wait until the Fall Season starts again :)

It was great to see you on Friday, even if we didn't get to talk..lol!

Unknown said...

OMG! I love Flipping Out!!! Also watching the I survived a Japanese Game Show! I just started watching the Baby Borrowers! That one cracked us up! I got sucked into the Bachlorette and The Mole as well. I think that is it for my Reality Show addiction this season. Waiting for Big Brother on the 13th and Dog the Bounty Hunter to come back.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online