Thursday, September 04, 2008

So were you wondering what I was brewing up?

It's my new class at Picture Me Perfect!

Last year I made these haunted houses centerpieces out of boxes for an event I was doing. I brought them with me to Picture Me Perfect's Anniversary crop to work on them and they were a hit! So this year I am offering it as a class. I also added cute features like a door and hinged windows on the side that can hide pictures of your littlest ghost and goblins! What's also great about these haunted houses are that they are really altered wine boxes so...you can fill them with Halloween treats for the little ones or a beverage bottle of your choice for the "bigger" kids. My favorite part about making them was playing with corrugated cardboard. It is a great way to repurpose an item and the effect is great for the project.

CLICK HERE if you would like to sign up for the class AND for my long distance friends, if you purchase a kit I will ship it to you for FREE! I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun!

1 comment:

emelyn said...

This is awesome, girl!! I was checking it out at the store...sooo fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online