Little Kate was so cute as a pumpkin. I didn't get a good shot of the best part - her hair! Which was colored orange and then her mom tied in some little green leaves into her ponytail on the top! Too cute!
Megan was the Ninja beauty and Tyler was...well I don't know what you would call his but this is the 2nd year in a row he wanted to be it!
Brett was Mister Leaf Blower Man. His homemade leaf blower was so cute and he took his costume very seriously!
Tim's costume turned to be the hit of the night! Just goes to prove that homemade costumes are the best. Tim had a costume since the first week of October but by the time Halloween came he was too big for it (and probably too mature) so we was bummed and complaining that he wasn't going to participate because he had no costume. My cousin in law, Cheryl and I literally put this together while we were getting all the kids ready to head out the door. We had just eaten pizza and voila we came up with "Pizza delivery guy". He was the hit of the night. All the houses we stopped at loved his costume and he was so proud!

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
haha!!! that happened to me to!!! exept i never had a costume to begin with!!! i ended up being a guy. i wore a suit jacket and took some eyeliner and drew a goatee
Hi Kent!!
Oh supa cute outfits!
Post a Comment