1.Got the tree and decorated it
2. Went to a Christmas Tea
3.Went to a holiday party
4.Enjoyed a holiday concert
5.Went to see the lights at Vasona
Last weekend I went to the Christmas tea at my SIL's church Twin Lakes in Santa Cruz. All the women in the family try to do something together during the holidays and it usually involves attending some kind of tea or Christmas celebration. So here we are all dressed up! My niece Hannah joined us this year (and my other SIL Vikkee is not in this picture).
Then on Sunday Matt sold at Alameda. One of my most favorite places to shop and people watch! I was SO excited to get this tinsel tree. It is the tackiest color of teal (photo does not do it justice) and looks great with some vintage ornaments that I have since decorated it with.
I also picked up this which I was very excited about. For now it will hold Christmas cards but later I will use it to hold handmade cards!

This little number I bought at my friend's craft boutique. It is handmade out a a felted wool sweater! Isn't it adorable!
Stay tuned - we also got our pictures taken for Christmas Cards.......

I am a Typist.

3 comments:
hi kent!
what fun finds! i would love to find one of those card holders. please email me where you went to find it.
blessings,
erin
The tea was really fun! And wow, thats an awesome tree :D i cant wait to see it decorated on christmas! haha. sorry i couldnt make it to the christmas concert and see you guys, i'll blog about what i did this weekend later! :P
Yesterday i ordered our christmas cards too! We ended up using snapfish, but came close to this website called tinyprints.com :] it took forever to choose which cards to order, my mom and dad had different ideas on what they wanted :P they ended up agreeing on one, but then i didnt like it too much!
[[im sure it will look better when its printed :)]]
let me know what you think though, my mom is picking them up tomorrow and might send them wednesday i guess! (and i'll have a blog you can comment on by then)
<3 Hannah
its been a long time! how are you? happy holidays!!!
s.
Post a Comment