
Wow - today is my 15 year wedding anniversary. Hard to believe that 15 years ago today we were saying I do! We were so young, thinking we knew it all. Now 15 years later, we have been through a lot of tough times but through it all nothing compares with the joy of
making the two of us - the 4 of us with Timmy and Tyler.
During this anniversary I am thinking a lot about a scrapbooking friend that suddenly lost her husband over Christmas. She described him as her Hero. We never know when our time will be up with our loved ones. So in honor of Michelle and Marshall - I going to try real hard this 15th year of marriage to be kinder to Matt, to be his girlfriend and not his nagging wife, to remember the fun we have together and try not get bogged down with all things we have to do, bills to pay and every day stress. To remember that he is my knight in shining armor and to appreciate the time I have been given with him.

I am a Typist.

5 comments:
happy anniversary, kent!
that is one of my fave layouts you created.
tfs.
Happy Anniversary, love the layout, inspires me to just take a picture with my hubby.
Congrats and great layout! Your words mean so much and you are totally right... Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment