
Yeah - so in the midst of moving - I got this lovely treat! I had to keep it a secret but now I can say - I am featured on Becky Fleck's February PageMaps. So happy to be doing this again! For those of you that think they could never scrap - use her sketches because she makes it very fun and easy and it will look like you have been doing it for a long time!
I was so happy to have a sketch featuring the ones I love the most. The phrase "A Home is not where you Live but who lives in your Heart" just hit me one night while I was trying to sleep and I had to get up and write it down right away. If it is not original - I apologize in advance. It has such deep meaning to me since over the last couple of years my life has been upside down and my husband and I basically had to start all over again financially and career wise. It really tested the strength of our marriage and our family.
I know we hear it so much about the economic doom nowadays but I kinda feel like we had already been living it the last year or so and it just has caught up to everyone else! So I have learned once again it is not the material possessions I have or think I want to have some day but the PEOPLE that are near and dear to my life. That is what fills my heart and I know if I have these people around me I will always have a home!
I was so happy to have a sketch featuring the ones I love the most. The phrase "A Home is not where you Live but who lives in your Heart" just hit me one night while I was trying to sleep and I had to get up and write it down right away. If it is not original - I apologize in advance. It has such deep meaning to me since over the last couple of years my life has been upside down and my husband and I basically had to start all over again financially and career wise. It really tested the strength of our marriage and our family.
I know we hear it so much about the economic doom nowadays but I kinda feel like we had already been living it the last year or so and it just has caught up to everyone else! So I have learned once again it is not the material possessions I have or think I want to have some day but the PEOPLE that are near and dear to my life. That is what fills my heart and I know if I have these people around me I will always have a home!

I am a Typist.

4 comments:
hi kent,
congratulations! your layout is just stunning, i love it!
blessings,
erin
I agree, pictures are priceless and people make all the difference in the world. I admire your strength and spirit. I know you guys have been through so much and you always come out on top! (or top bunk - hee hee hee)
Woohoo! Congrats on PageMaps, awesome awesome layout! I totally love that quote and I'll be using it..and use your name ;)
Great photo!
Post a Comment