Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Here is what I did for Matt for Valentine's Day! It was a prompt I came up with over at The Creative Type called Love Letters. We have had a really rough last year or so and it really meant a lot to me to get how I felt about all that he has done for us on paper.

Journaling reads "A real Superhero (is not)someone that wears a cape and swoops in to save the day. A real superhero works two, three jobs just so that he can provide for his family. A real superhero knows how to play with his kids and is a great example to them of what a husband and father should be. A real superhero loves his wife and is infinitely patient with her. A real superhero is someone I love and am so thankful to share my life with. A real superhero is - you!"

4 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE IT!!! What a special page that you both can look back on and relish in. Happy Valentines day!!!

Lisa said...

hey girlie! dont know why i haven't followed your blog yet...but i am now! (maybe i was intimidated because you're, like, popular hehe)

emelyn said...

This is beautiful, Kent!! What a special page and means so much more esp after all that you two have been through. Happy Valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kent! That is so beautiful, you made me cry! I love it and can't believe how well you expressed it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online