Shh - don't tell anyone but I think I am using my son Tim's love of books to go to Children's Authors book signings! I just love hearing them talk about what inspires them to write and how excited all the kids get when asking questions or talking about the author's books. It is really cool to see!We just went to another one last week at our local Children's Book store - Hicklebee's! This time it was Peter Lerangis who wrote the 2nd book in a cool new kid's series called 39 Clues! It is a collaboration of 10 different children's authors who are writing this series of books that also has an interactive component online. It is pretty cool! If your child is into books this is one to check out - BUT buy it from a local children's bookstore! Even though it is usually more we gotta keep these local businesses going!




I am a Typist.

No comments:
Post a Comment