


Hi All - I wanted to share with you the upcoming class I am teaching at Picture Me Perfect in Fremont, CA. It is called Fun with Letters! My class will be next Saturday, April 25th from 3:00-5:00pm.
If you love using chipboard letters and learning different techniques to stretch your scrapping dollar than this class is for you! Using a simple and bold scrapbook style to create 4 different layouts, we will have fun playing with glitter, paint and markers to create different and unique looks for letters that are all out of the same package!
Cost of class is $20.00 and you can call the store to sign up or order a kit. (510) 744-9583
And for all of you that are not local - I can ship a kit to you!
http://www.bayareascrappers.com/classes.html
http://www.bayareascrappers.com/classes.html

I am a Typist.

3 comments:
Kent, you inspire me. I vowed to do 2 scrapbook pages/day over spring break. Didn't get any done. Maybe that's why my baby hasn't come out. :)
cool LOs... love the "home" one! Clean and simple
have fun at your class! your LOs are great!
Post a Comment