Monday, October 05, 2009



New Prompt is up and running at The Creative Type! Yippee! Love that this makes me get back into being creative with scrapping and pushing myself to try new things!
Prompt #20 is masking so here I used a black pencil and some mismatched old letter stickers. I would suggest when using letter stickers that you "unstick" them a little by pressing the stick side down on your pant leg or a paper towel so it picks up some of the lint and won't be too hard to remove later. I just scribbled all over the title with a black pencil, took off the letter and voila!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Just saw your email and came by to say hi! Look forward to getting to know you! My husband is born and raised in the bay-San Jose and Pleasanton. I went to college at Humboldt State, lived and worked in Pleasanton and Santa Cruz. We hope to return to the bay one day.

Paz said...

I loved how you used Pencil for this. I would have never thought to have used that. I think it came out great!

You have inspired me:)

Shaina Longstreet said...

i totally LOVE your layout. very creative. love how you used a black pencil!
:D

emelyn said...

Kent, this is awesome! Great to see some of your scrappy goodness again!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online