This band rocked!!! We went to their concert in SF Wednesday night. Life has been pretty crappy for me lately. Not happy at work - husband's income has dropped to nill so a lot of stress. I had bought these tickets awhile ago because I so wanted to go to a concert. Our friends offered to babysit for free so that was great considering we didn't get to their house until 1:00am.
Anway - this show was awesome and we even ran into friends from church who were waiting in line so it was like a suprise double date. It was frst come first serve seating and we didn't want to stand on the floor all mushed together so we headed for the balcony and found some great seats.
The band's front man is awesome. He really knew how to work a crowd and seemed like he really cared. He even crowd surfed! Their music rocked and it was a great show(I am repeating myself aren't I ?).
So it really lifted my mood up. I love a great show and for me the louder the better (it is sounds good that is). They are a Christian band (though most don't know it) so that makes it even better. Their new album is great and I would highly recommend it.
Oh and one more thing - I realized I am old because I prefer to sit away from the crowd and nowadays when people want to "light a flame" and sway back and forth during a song - they flip their cell phones up instead. Things have changed!!

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
hee hee!!! i noticed the cell phone thingy at the gwen concert too!! isn't that funny?! sooo glad that you had such a good time! 1am! woo hoo!!! gotta love date nights!! ;)
So glad you had fun, sounds like a great night!
Post a Comment