


My poor neglected blog! I haven't posted in a while because I have been so busy with Christmas stuff. 'Tis the season! So this post is a week late but worthwhile enough to blog about. We had my nieces and nephew spend the night last Friday while their parents went to a Christmas party. We had such a great time and even did a gingerbread house contest. Hannah and Tim's "Beauty and the Beast house" was very umm... creative and Michaela and I did a red and white themed house that even Martha Stewart would have been proud of. Tyler and Luke had fun decorating their own gingerbread men but I think they had even more fun just eating the candy. The festivities for the night wrapped up with everyone bundled up in the living room watching Elf (a must for my holidays).

I am a Typist.

5 comments:
I think we need to rent elf, everyone seems to be raving about it.
Those kids looked like they all had so much fun and the gingerbread houses look awesome.
oh I love gingerbread houses!
Elf... the first 15 min. when Buddy is still in the North Pole are soooo funny. Love that Will Ferrel! Christmas Eve, it will definately be on!
Cute gingerbread houses! We haven't done that yet! Seth and I love "Elf", our fav parts are with the raccoon and the escalator! You have to love it!
oh, such cute gingerbread houses!! how fun!! great pictures. you got it, elf is a great holiday movie. maybe i'll watch that tonight!! ;)
Post a Comment