

SPOILAGE!!
Look at all the cool stuff I got from Sylvia She's the best at organizing fun awaps and secret gift exchanges. This time she did a secret Bunny swap with myself and three of her other scrapbooking friends. I LOVE everything she got me. She went WAY overboard! She also included my favorite snacks and coffee AND even some knitting stuff. When I got home I was cracking myself up. I first of all had to show it off to my husband and kids and my husband said WOW. Then I unwrapped it, took eveything out to look at it, put it all back and wrapped it back up. Then later, I unwrapped it again, laid it all out, took photos, then wrapped it all up again (minus the munchies). Eventually I will actually use the stuff but I am having too much fun just looking at it all wrapped up! Thanks again Sylvia - you're the best!

I am a Typist.

3 comments:
WOW does that look like fun!
wow!!!
aw, kent! sooo glad you like it all. makes me happy!
Post a Comment