

I haven't posted any of my knitting in a while because I have been stuck on a lace knitting project that is taking FOREVER! This shrug I actually made months ago and just have not worn or posted. I have this thing about knitting things for myself and usually end up ripping it out, not finishing it or giving it away. Last Sunday, I finally wore it out in public. I went to my favorite yarn shop not even realizing I was wearing this and the owner, Jan, totally spotted it and could name the pattern and yarn I used (she's good!). Thanks goodness I bought it all at her store. I guess she helped validate my knitting (or in this case crocheting) abilities and maybe I will be braver at wearing my projects in public!

I am a Typist.

5 comments:
that is an awesome shrug, totally gorgeous.
REALLY Cute Kent -- nice job!
wow, kent. your knitting work is beautiful! i do hope you show the world what other talents you have. have a great weekend.
erin
oh no, i thought i posted about how cute this was!! you are the knitting queen! love your stuff!!
Thats such a cute shrug aunt kent! i've been reading all of your blogs today {with my grandma vicki too :)} they're awesome! i saved some of the pictures from them...the lassen ones i really liked! hope to see you soon!
♥ hannah
Post a Comment