A little freaked out!
I haven't blogged in a while and it may not happen this week so I will ramble a little bit so that I can say I blogged! I am a little freaked out! Why do you ask? Well, about this time for the last 10 years I embark on a feverish, rampage of work called Top Ten. It is an event that my department (only three of us) does every year for about 400 attendees and about 200 awards are given out. It is like the Academy awards and a wedding rolled into one and you have about a month to plan. We get the contest results tomorrow so everything will start. So that would freak me out anyways but bad news came yesterday, my co-worker's (one of the three) Dad died. Really sad and really sudden. So she is in UT for I don't know how long and I am sure very upset. So that makes me freak out even more because it will be little 'ole me during hell week and also covering her job. It's not the type of work that anyone could fill in while she is gone. Help!!
Ok- breath.....
It always helps to look on the bright side right?
So I'll think about my new little nephew that I got to hold yesterday who has a so much hair that it won't lay down and sticks straight up.
The movie Nanny McPhee tha I had put off watching forever because who wants to look at an ugly Emma Thompson, right? But it was great and I cried at the end while my boys looked at me like I was crazy. It had some great lines in it! Very cute!!
And I WON"T try to obsess over my computer that is NOT working and a printer that refuses to work with it. Opps - better go back to breathing and looking on the bright side!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

4 comments:
Yeah, I'd stick with breathing...
I'm not much of a bright-side-looker...
oh no!! i know you'll do just fine....you'll get through this dont worry...make sure to stop at starbucks every morning for a venti something!!! ;)
oh wow. just think good thoughts!
i loved nanny mcpheee and i am glad you watched it to see how emma thompson turns out!!! very good movie, very bad kids! LOL!
oh, vent away! that's what blogs and prayers are for! i'll keep you in my prayers, over this next month. and like sylvia says, that's a great way to start the day...starbucks!
Post a Comment