Friday, September 15, 2006

Thought I would post a pic of my tennis group! Here are some of us with our tennis instructor Mark. My friend Susan (in the pink) decided to give our church tennis program a try and I thought I'd tag along and try it out too (this was over a year ago). I LOVE it and am so glad I did. Not only do I get some excercise but I am learning a new sport, get to be competitive and get to hang out with some great gals. Even though the courts are at my church, over half the people do not go to our church and kind of found out about us by accident or were told by a friend. I love that - meeting new people and getting to know them! We have so much fun playing and it cracks me up to see people's personalities come out on the court. We are even playing other tennis clubs now and Susan and I just create and ordered spiffy new shirts for us to wear so we will look cute on the courts!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Alright, I am WAY TOO uncoordinated for tennis.
WAY TO GO KENT!!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

woohoo! that's great, kent! cheers to you! you must be much more coordinated than i am!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome kent!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun. I'm actually Assisstant coaching the girl's varsity team at King's right now! I totally want to be on a USTA team when I grow up.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online