

Happy post Valentine's Day to everyone. We had a nice day despite me being sick and Timmy getting really sick later in the day (who actually just threw up again as I was typing this - nice!). I made it to work though and hubby surprised me with roses and a lunch date at Sumo - my favorite Japanese restaurant. I also got a nice Valentine suprise from my secret pal. A Starbucks card, stationery from Starbucks (which I had been eyeing) and chocolate. I had to include this other photo - it makes me laugh. Talk about a snapshot of everyday life. Every morning on Valentine's Day I make all the boys in my life heart shaped pancakes. So here they are bedheads and all in mid bite!
2 comments:
Happy Post Valentines Day!
Glad you had a great day minus the throw-up though! =) Love that Starbucks stuff!
happy belated vday! i'm sorry to hear you were sick, but how cute are you making those heart shaped pancakes!!! the boys will love that photo when they're older!
Post a Comment