
Time to change out the calendar to February and I pulled out an old Garage Girl layout I did - thought it looked Valentinish. So far so good with the chipboard dates. Here is a pic of the first socks I finished for those of my knitting friends who wanted to see them. I had heard that once you wear knitted socks you will never go back to regular ones. Not sure if I agree with that or at least with this pair. They are nice but I knitted them on bigger needles so I can "feel" the stitches when I walk. But that hasn't stopped me from starting another pair! Here is the new pair I am working on and it will take me a skein per sock - yikes!! I thought I could get two out of one but it doesn't look like that will happen and I broke the cardinal rule of not buying enough the first time and the store is out so I am sure I can find it online.


I am a Typist.

4 comments:
Your socks, the ones you're wearing and the new ones you're knitting look awesome. What yarn are the new ones made out of? Start listening to limenviolet's podcast and I guarantee you'll be hoarding sock yarn just like me.
LOVE the socks... and the calendar! You are one talented girl!
so pretty! ok, now that i've started exercising again...i want to learn how to knit, that is my 2nd to do goal for this year! thanks for the inspiration! i will email you shortly:)
look at you! the socks look good and what needles are those 1 or 0??
Post a Comment