Thursday, March 15, 2007


So I checked out Suzy's new store today and it is Awesome! Gees, I didn't even take any pictures of it. But it is very cute and simple, clean looking so all the product just jumps off the shelves! She worked so hard and I hope she has much success! Here is the canvas I designed for the store. She wanted one from each of her design team. I was so stumped on what to do but thanks Scenic Route - you baled me out (hey that rhymes). Saw this paper today and it is perfect. Describes me and what I would like do (live my passion).

4 comments:

Suzy West said...

Hey there Kent!!! I love this photo!! I'm so glad you came by!!! It was so wonderful to see you!LOL
Hugs
Suzy

Hilary said...

VERY exciting. We'll have to go up sometime!

Anonymous said...

very pretty photo and i love your canvas!! that is great SR paper! i hope to see you at crops there, it was so much fun last friday night!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

the canvas looks good! congrats to suzy!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online