Friday, March 30, 2007

So nothing like house guests coming over to get you to clean your house. Even though the house guest was a 7 year old classmate of Tyler - I still felt the pressure. :-) This house flip has made our household out of sorts and on top of that Timmy has another play this weekend so it was a week of 3 hour rehearsales and 4 shows. Tyler had the bright idea of putting all the toys in a big box that were all over his room and having me hide it in the garage! :-) I thought that was pretty funny that he came up with that.

Anyway - here is my dilemma. This is my scrap space and it is jammed pack. My problem is that I try to keep the desk part clear but I always seem to end up with a teeny tiny space to work on layouts and it bugs me!! Any suggestions? I know I should purge a lot of the stuff but it seems like I just did that!


5 comments:

Hilary said...

Hmm... I'd sa you need to hang some stuff on that back wall -- maybe come-up wtih some clip system? Perhaps have one container of stuff oyu use all the time (adhesive, pens, scissors) and then a few containers you could put on that shelf just below your desk? Good luck!

Michellefinaz said...

if you figure it out, tell me. No matter what I do it looks like a rathole.

Anonymous said...

My solution? Scrap on the floor. That's what I do. :)

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

girl, i am still trying to figure it out myself. i did get some huge glass jars for embellishments from ikea. i will post the results later. good luck!

Anonymous said...

i wish i had advice...but since i'm am horrible at organizing...and keeping it clean, i say what shannon said...try the floor for now? come crop with me at suzy's this weekend!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online