Maybe I will get to tackle my scrapcloset and could it be - actually do some layouts??
Here is my favorite projects from the latetst round of layouts for Picture me Perfect (used to be Bay Area Scrappers). I know this is for Autumn and it is not even summer yet but this is what I got to work with this month. They are called Creative Cards. Cehck out the link - the other DT memebers came upwith some great ideas on how to use them in mini albums and on layouts.


I am a Typist.

5 comments:
LOVE those Kent, very cute!
love the projects!
i'm so sorry to hear your son was sick...is he feeling better now?
i LOVE your projects...did you create 2 or are they double-sided? i know some of the creative cards i got to work with had 2 sides, but some were the same and others different. i love that picture of the four of you, too. that was from your shoot with shannon?
happy EASTER!
Loved your projects this month!! Hope Timmy is feeling better soon!
love love those cards. you did a great job! love it! hope timmy is all better!
Post a Comment