Monday, October 08, 2007


So here are a few pics from our weekend. Friday was our cousin Megan's birthday at Build a Bear. They had a great time considering they were the only boys. Matt got this picture of Tyler while he was sleeping. So cute! Then it was football time way to early the next morning. Timmy has to be wherever they are playing at 7:30am and the games start at 9:00am. Thankfully out neighbor Travis' parents help trade off driving. We also had a garage sale so it was so nice to make some money by getting rid of stuff and cleaning out garbage. Now we can actually walk through our garage! Matt and I even got to go to the movies that night while his parents watched the kids. Then on Sunday we Boo'd some of out friends. It was fun to scope out their houses at night and plan how we were going to sneak the bucket up there without anyone noticing.

I also got some sad news on Sunday. I found out my grandmother is in the hospital. She fell and didn't break her hip (thank God) but is in pain. So I am freaking out being way over here on the West Coast and she is on the East Coast.

Then this morning I had my CAT scan. The worst part about it - drinking the large amounts of sulfate which they make it taste even nastier by call it banana smoothie flavor. I couldn't get it all down but the actual test was so quick. Just hoping I get some answers as to why I am having pain in my left lower abdomen.

This week is crazy still. Too much going on. Now I am covering for my tennis group because our lady that organizes lessons, sets up the courts etc is with her dying father. I am working on budgeting out two events. Trying to get my class together for Picture Me Perfect and market it(will post pictures of that soon). Working on stuff I have to do for our church's nursery PLUS being a MOM and WIFE and all the duties that includes.

I need a nap!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kent!! let me know as soon as you know the results. been thinking of you all day!!!

Anonymous said...

hi there!
what a sweet photo of your son with his build a bear creation:)?
omg, i have been thinking about you, please let me know the results when you know!
i am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, i will keep her and your family in my prayers.

erin

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online