Monday, October 01, 2007







So I got to get some scrapping done this weekend at Picture Me Perfect's Anniversary Crop. I actually made Haunted Houses!! I was inspired by Lizz's cute chipboard houses but went a little crazy and decided to do centerpeices using boxes for the houses. I let the boys pic their favorite one to keep when I got home so I need to make a couple more. I am planning on giving them away at my business presentation. I am doing a costume party theme - who says business presentations have to be boring?! I'll post some pics if I can on Wednesday!




4 comments:

Hilary said...

KEnt, those houses are ADORABLE!!!!
Good luck at your presentation!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

those are too cute. i am planning on having some halloween fun and making some halloween cards!

-stephanie

Anonymous said...

you know i love these! you go girl!!!

Michellefinaz said...

Awesomely cute little houses,love the embellishments on them too. I should do these with the kids, they'd love it. Goodness knows I have enough halloween paper and embellies to last the next ten years.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online