




Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone!! So with everyone back at school and work, I finally get to use the computer! We had a great Thanksgiving. Better than most. I think because this is the first time in forever I did not have to work the day before. It was just more relaxed and Matt and I just did our thing with cooking the food and getting the tables ready. I was proud of the table this year because I got almost all new stuff at bargain prices. Everyone lived the turkeys and all girls in our family (including the grown up ones) had fun making the paper beaded necklaces and bracelets.
On Friday I actually got to go cropping at Suzy's with Suzy herself, Erin and her friend Nicole. It was fun except for the fact I didn't really have the productive night I thought I was going to have. I sold out of all my pillow kits so Saturday and Sunday were spent getting those ready and the other crafts I want to sell at an upcoming boutique I am doing THIS Saturday.
On Sunday, the boys and I went to the Festival of Lights parade in Los Altos (Matt had a drumming gig to do). It was fun and so reminiscent of a small town parade. I brought hot chocolate (Timmy's request) and we enjoyed that before the parade started.
What a way to start off the Christmas season!

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
Thanksgiving was fun! Thanks for the bracelet craft :] i made you the pink one cause you didnt get a chance to make one :P its all twisted in the picture though! oh well :] look how big your hand looks! haha. dont worry. you're at least 3 inches taller than all of us :P your family picture turned out REALLY cute!! So is the one of them with hot chocolate. haha. i told tyler his hair was getting long and he said "i know, i'm not cutting it though!". Looks like he's turning into a rocker {or a goth, but i wont go into that...}
wow, this is long enough to be an email, or my own blog post :P haha.
AND...the roof float tricked me. I thought it was really a display on top of a house, until i studied it closer and noticed the wheels. I was like "how'd she get a picture of that at such an angle...were they watching it on top of a roof? oh wait, it was a parade. thats a float. duh.
haha.
let me know when the pictures are on costco :]
*wink wink wink*
lovely family pic :)
Post a Comment