Thursday, November 15, 2007

I have my own Borrower!

Did you ever read that children's series - The Borrowers? Well, I did and this week I found out I have my own borrower.

I finally decided to tackle my boys room. It was a mess and normally all their toys are sorted into different boxes or drawers. Well, time had passed and they got more and more mixed up and it got to the point that no one cared where the toys went.

So I was motivated with Thanksgiving coming and people coming to our house to tackle this mess.

Ugh!! It took me hours with the boys "help" (aka helping for 5 minutes and then playing) I almost have it all sorted an dput away.

But I made some discoveries! Tyler has this little quirk about him - he collects things. It can be random things like keys, wrappers, bottle caps, rocks etc. But you'll find his little piles of collections all over the house. So quess what I found mixed in with all his toys - a pair of MY sunglasses that I have been looking all over for, toenail clippers (?), medicine dispenser, digital thermometer, a box of thumbtacks and other random items.

So he is my little Borrower!!

2 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

lol! i know those stories. to cute. so what did you do with those collections?

-stephanie

Anonymous said...

ha ha! those were my favorite books as a kid!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online