Thursday, May 22, 2008

This guy has been at Science Camp this week and I think he is having fun: So this guy and I have been hanging out more:We had the whole night to our selves last night so I asked him what he wanted to do and he said Chuck E Cheese! Also, all this week he has been Star Student and it is where he gets to have a poster on the wall with all kinds of cool things about him and various other prized privileges. He had been debating back and forth about who to invite to have lunch with him and the teacher today (another privilege) and he had been deciding between 4 boys. Just now he said he decided to pick the boy who had not been invited by anyone else all shcool year to have lunch with the teacher today. I thought that was the sweetest!!


3 comments:

Cricket said...

Hi! thanks for playing along and visiting my blog!! Your little guy is so sweet, thinking to invite the one that didn't get any invites..wow, makes my heart melt!

Have a great weekend!!

smiles,

Casey said...

Your son is exactly the type of kid I'd love to have in my class! How Sweet!!!

Rocio said...

Oh he is the sweetest for inviting that one boy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online