Monday, January 04, 2010

Holy Moly! I have not blogged in months! Well since it is a new year might as well jump back on the blog band wagon. Instead of boring you with a recap of the latest happenings - here is some of the craftiness I have been up to:
I knitted two hats for my neices. My one neice Hannah went to France last summer so I thought it was cute she put it on like a beret. But they can also be worn pulled way back (I am not sure how that is a fashion trend now but it is). I got the pattern out of this book:
It is a great go to book for lots of cute patterns divided into different types of yarns so it is easy to find something that would work with any kind of yarn in your stash. I also knitted two pairs of gloves but wrapped them up and mailed them as gifts before I could take pictures. But I will be making more for my Etsy store so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Lara said...

I've never really been a knitter, but admire those who are! Nice hats :-)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - loving playing along with the Creative Type team!
Lara

Nicole said...

welcome back to the blog-o-sphere! i gave another set of your booties as a gift... check out my blog to see pics because they were the first official shoes that this little prince wore!!! hugs to the family and wanna scrap soon?

sylvia said...

kent!! loving the look of your blog. especially the banner!! thanks for updating!!! ;)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online