Heart Day is coming! Heart Day is coming! I LOVE hearts!! On a whim, I cut up some felt into hearts, stitched them and stuffed them slightly.
I also found this awesome crochet heart pattern online. Super easy to follow. Then I added my own lacey edging to make it look more Valentine-y! (Here is the edge pattern: st in edge after you sew the two heart together, ch 5 and then st in edge again 3 spaces apart all the way around the heart. 1 sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc, 1 hdc, 1sc in each ch 5 space). 

I also found this awesome crochet heart pattern online. Super easy to follow. Then I added my own lacey edging to make it look more Valentine-y! (Here is the edge pattern: st in edge after you sew the two heart together, ch 5 and then st in edge again 3 spaces apart all the way around the heart. 1 sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc, 1 hdc, 1sc in each ch 5 space). 


I am a Typist.

1 comment:
When valentine day is coming I wait it and make new plan. It's best day for lovers and appear there love. promo girls kent
Post a Comment