
I am in scarf mode right now. Here is one I just finished - a ruffle scarf from the Lion Brand yarn website. I was trying to use of some scrap yarn I had. I cropped my head out because I was looking very scary today. Long story but it involves no shower, Timmy my son being suspended and over all emotional exhaustion. It'll be better tomorrow - right?!
Next on the list - a curly cue scarf pattern from Knit Diva. Found this as I was wondering around my favorite yarn store - http://www.goknit.com/ trying to recoup from the "long story". I think I will be making a couple of them for Christmas presents.

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
kent! i kid you not, i was looking at one of these curly cue scarves today!! i wont tell you how much it cost! VERY cute! i'm telling you, you need to sell these puppies!!
ps...hope every thing gets better. tomorrow definitely is a NEW day!!
Tomorrow, being today, WILL be so much better -- it's HARRY POTTERY DAY!!!!
Woohooo
Post a Comment