Thursday, November 03, 2005


Mini me - you complete me! I just crack myself up sometimes! I came up with that title on the way home from work the other day. There was no trying to convince the boys to be different characters for Halloween this year - they both had to be Darth Vadar. Halloween is a FULL day for us. I helped with Tyler's class (I got the activity no other Mom wanted - carving 4 pumpkins with 20 hyper kindergarteners "helping"). Then after I recooperated at home for a while, Tyler and I picked up Timmy from school and we headed to Lincoln Ave in Willow Glen to Trick or Treat at all the businesses. We met my friend Julie there with her boys (they were Batman and Robin - too cute). Then after that, we met Matt at home, grabbed a bite to eat and went tick or treating up and down Willow Glen Way. Everyone gets into the spirit on that street and that was a lot of fun. Then it was off to meet some other friends at Westgate church's fall festival. Whew what a night! By the time we got home (9:00pm), I was ready to crash and I did. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, too cute!! can't wait to see your layouts!!

Hilary said...

Conner was Darth Vader for his school party, but I made him switch for the rest so he and Spencer could match. Bad mom. :) VERY cute darths though. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online