Thursday, December 07, 2006
My pictures are DONE! (click on gallery then find our name on list and click enter gallery). The problem is I can't decide which one is my favorite family photo. What do you think? My top favs (the ones that you say WOW and kind of gasp when you first see them) is #17 and #22. Thanks so much to Shannon Montez for the great photography. It's great to have friends with skills!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

6 comments:
Kent, I love them all. I love how they show your family's personality.
Enjoy them!
Shannon took some great photos. I love #9 (with the coolio building behind you) and #16.
these look amazing! here are some of my faves:
10
16
17
22
23
27
now you know i cannot pick just one. its sooo hard to choose. they are all very nice!!
such a beautiful family you have there!
I love how the b&w shots look in 9, 11
I love 12, 14, 17[adorable!!!!], 19, 21[I love how the kids are blurry in the bg], 22, 23, 25, 27[You're so pretty!], 30.
I think I'm just a sucker for b&w pictures.
these all look GREAT!!! wow! you look so pretty in them!!
Post a Comment