Christmas Phase 2
Well, Christmas Phase 1 was a lot better than Christmas phase 2. I hardly took any pictures. Christmas eve was great with church and just spending time at home watching Christmas movies - Elf and Polar Express. Then Christmas morning hit and all was going great and then I got slammed with the blues. I couldn't shake it. I know I have a lot to be thankful for but man I had one big pity party. I think it is just all my family history and current mess that hit me and it becomes more apparent on holidays. Luckily Matt entertained the kids and they had fun playing Runescape which they have all gotten freakishly involved with playing. So today is better and honestly I am glad Christmas is over. I think next year I will need to plan ahead and Matt and I will need to figre out somewhere to go on Christmas if it is just us or do something so I don't fall into the "pit of despair" again.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

4 comments:
Haha, I get that way too some years. I feel sad not being at "home", I miss the snow and all the things that meant Christmas when I was little.
aw, kent, so sorry...i will e-mail you...
kent, i have some christmas issues too. for the past couple of years, they were really over the top... i understand and hope you have the oppurtunity to do something different next year. always feel free to e-mail me if you want to chat.
oh kent, i am sorry to hear you went through that. i just posted a thread on my blog about some of my stuff during this time of year, too. cheers to next the holiday season being brighter for us all:)
Post a Comment