

Uh Kent - do you know that you have posted pictures of a bathroom (this is what you may be thinking)? Yes I know I have because I have to show off our NEW bathroom. Well it isn't really ours - it's our landlords but he basically gave us the go ahead to redo what we had before which I am too embarrassed to even post pre-flip pictures. Let's just say I have not taken a bath in my bathtub for probably the last 5 years.
So we went very neutral with the tile, tub and fixtures. If it was totally ours, Matt and I would have done it different but I think it turned out nice and cleaning looking and we can all now take nice baths!!
So my dilemma is, the walls are a light green color and I need to patch up around the shower and the sink (oh and we also got a new bathroom sink that doesn't show in the picture). So I can either keep it green or change the color. Matt wants a blue/grey color but I thought I would throw it out there on my blog and see what the consensus it. What is your vote??

I am a Typist.

5 comments:
the tub area looks like it has some pink in it (on the pictures) -- I probably woudln't leave the green, maybe go with a white.... but honestly, I never paint, so I'm not sure why I commented. :)
i LOVE most shades of green, so i would leave it and attempt to patch. if you don't love it though...get some paint samples, try them out on the wall and go from there.
have fun!
Love the new bath, new bathtubs are awesome, enjoy some soaking. As for the color, play with it, if you don't love the green, then change it. We are unlucky in that our bathroom is attached with no separating doors so I have to keep the same color in the bathroom and bedroom. Have fun with it.
my vote is a dark oatmeal! hee hee...why you ask? because that's the color of one of my bathrooms and you can always change the decor because everything matches! ;)
oatmeal...
Post a Comment