
These are my two layouts for the month for Picture me Perfect. I know the first one is crazy and I know for all of my non-scrapping friends, you can show this to everyone you know and say "See this is why I do not scrapbook - because scrapbookers are crazy!" Seriously I could not resist when using the packaging for this product. What were these manufacturers thinking (I spare dyou all from the bra packaging - oh yes - there is bra packaging)?
This one of course is of my two boys who made their Mom so proud when they both got achievement ribbons at school. I can't believe there are only 13 more days left of school and only 12 more days of me working for Harman's!!! Yikes!!

I am a Typist.

2 comments:
Very cute Ms. Kent.
I thought you'd already quit -- but I guess you just gave your 2 week notice?
I'm sure you are counting down the days for both. Craziness will soon ensue. Enjoy your summer.
Post a Comment