Thursday, August 30, 2007

The first Day of school came and went. I was kind of sad for our summer to end. It was the first time ever that I was home with the boys every day. The poor guys did spend countless boring hours at the house flip but it was still nice to be around them all day. We had our inside jokes and I tried to squeeze in as much fun as I could. When we took them to their first day of school it felt like it was the first day of kindergarten all over again - that heart pain of not being with them all day and not knowing what they were doing etc. And it didn't make matters any better when I went to pick them up and Timmy was crying and wouldn't tell me what happened. Finally I get it out of him that he and his teacher were having problems all day and he had to leave for 1/2 hour and there were several notes she gave us. Finally she got him to the point of crying by announcing to the whole class that he was being bad and would get a note and then she told him to stop being a baby for crying. Needless to say we were not happy parents and after several calls and a meeting yesterday I think we have it under control (I hope). I think Timmy being out of pratice of school and trying to show off by talking nonstop did not sit well with the teacher and he shouldn't do that but on the other hand - it's the first day of school - give him so slack lady!! So now I am back to being anxious during the day and hoping he is having a good day and I won't get any calls at home.

Tyker in the other hand had a good day. I don't think he knows what to think of his teacher though. I get random comments from him like - when my teacher is happy she jumps up on her desk and does a crazy dance. And today before he left he said his class is for babies because she had them all saying "moo" and "baa" like they were on a farm.


On another note - look what I got! Stephanie always highlights the latetest and greatest on her blog and she had a link to these new Crocs. Now I have not been a fan of the Crocs but these were feminine and small so in a weak moment I ordered them! I got them yesterday and they are so comfortable! They even have a little heel on them. I got purple just because. I always go safe so I thought I'll get some color this time. Silly me!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Love crocs...
that is NOT cool about the teacher though... esp. on the first day.
I think our school is considering a half day on the first day of school -- sounds like that might help out some of our peeps.

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

i hope the school year is wonderful for the boys. and i am going crazy that you got your shoes first. whaaaa!!!! they look good on ya! hoping i get mine soon!!!


-stephanie

Michellefinaz said...

I hope that the boys have a great year, stupid to start it off like that. Boys will be boys.

The crocs are awesome. Okay, now you have me looking. My favorite right now is the Mary Jane, but I would highly consider Alice in the teal or red.

Anonymous said...

they look so cute on their big first day!

beautiful crocs, haven't seen those before!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online