Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wow - my first class at Picture Me Perfect is coming up THIS Saturday. I am excited and nervous about it. But I can't wait because I love helping people be creative and giving them confidence in what they can do. One lady bought 7 kits because her daughter is having a party and each of the girls will make one of these with their name on it. Isn't that a cute idea?! I actually got a chance to crop last night at the store with my scrapping friends Sylvia and Laarnie. I thought I would be able to work my my road trip mini book but ended up getting ready for my class and getting all the kits together. Wow that was a lot more work than I thought and I am not totally done yet. Now that our vacation is over there is so much to do. I liked just driving and not having housework to do, a million errands to run and not knowing what day it was. Back to the daily grind!!

3 comments:

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

i am so happy for you! this is such a great project!

how did it go?


-stephanie

Hannah said...

What a neat project! The name//photo look like someone i know...i cant quite figure out who though....


how was the class?? it definately seems like you'd be good at that sort of thing...you even got timmy to make a clay turkey once!! :P and personally, i dont like forgetting the date... but yeah, trips are fun :] i'll have to comment your trip blog now...
:D

Anonymous said...

i heard your class was awesome! when are you croppin at suzy's next? hope to see you soon.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online