Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So I came home from work today and kind of bummed out and stressed so I decided I would catch up on some of the blogs on my list. I found my name on three of them!! Wow - I was so excited. Totally lifted my spirits. Thanks gals that was so nice of you all. Stephanie http://stephanie215.typepad.com/ and Michelle http://michelleazphotog.blogspot.com/ are in my Knitting CJ from 2peas (sorry I can't be cool and make your name your blog link). This has been a great CJ and can you belive it - no one has lost a journal yet and everyone is either on time or early? It's great sharing ideas with them and they understand and even encourage my knitting fettish! :-) Then I checked Hilary's blog http://hillyut.blogspot.com/ and my name was on there too!! I called her out on a quiz - hee hee! She is awesome because I can always count on her to comment on my blog posts and she gives me that extra little push to keep it going. Plus she has a great scracastic streak in her which I LOVE!! So thanks gals - I am sure my husband thanks you too because now his wife is in a better mood!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I'm here for you Kent... and it's nice when a thing as simple as a blog can lift spirits. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent!

I will definately be checking out your blog/posting comments! Its cool, the scrapping/knitting thing. I love them both, but find it hard to do both as much as I would like to. Maybe sometime in the future we can do an online knit along or scrap along or something with the blogs. to kep it more interactive. I think we would work on the same project and post our progress on the blogs and share comments or something. I have seem them before. Keep your blog, there are so many facets of your day you can talk about!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online