I opened an Etsy store!
My newly made tennis friend Suzanne just started her jewlery shop on Etsy and I thought- that's it - I gotta put one together! So check out both our shops and add to your favs! I am so excited to finally have a place to put all the random things that I decide to make (and hopefully sell)! Right now I have these little gems inspired by a scrapper on Scrap in Style tv.

My mind is swimming with all kinds of little cute things to make. So stay tuned! In the works are some knitted items, some altered jean items....and anything else that I can think of!

I am a Typist.


4 comments:
congratulations on your shop. It is so cute. I can't wait to see what you put up on there.
Congratulations on opening your shop! Love your stuff girlie!
congratulations, those are darling projects! hope they sell for you:)
Congrats on your shop, Kent!! LOVE your goodies, so creative!
Post a Comment