Matt was selling at Alameda last Sunday so me and the boys actually got to go this time which is SO rare. This is one of the BEST outdoor antique fairs and if you like Shabby Chic, Whimsy type items this is the place for you. I had so much fun walking around even though it was SO hot.
Here are some of my fav things:



If I had a huge house I would decorate with all the the stuff I love. In the mean time I think I am going to start a collage on the wall with all different styles of the letter "N". I wanted to buy so many of these letters!! They were so cool but I ended up with two of them. I also got a chess set and a lucite ring that has a bug in it. I know - weird but it is cool. I just can't seem to take a good picture of it.
If you want to go - it is always the 1st Sunday of the month. Check out www.antiquesbythebay.com!

I am a Typist.

3 comments:
ooh,those alphas are cool!! and HUGE! looks like you guys had fun!
sounds like you had lots of fun! i like the idea of collecting initials, too. have fun!
I would totally love to go to this! I think I might try and hit it up next month then! Yay! Let me know if you are planning on going again....of course my two little ones will be in tow too! LOL
Post a Comment