I was tagged by Rocio.
Here we go...Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Then you let the person who tagged you know when you posted your answers.
Ten Years Ago: July, 1998 My First son Timmy would have been turning 1 year old. We were living in our first condo in San Jose. Matt was running his independent record label. I was working part time at Harman Management in Los Altos. I think at this point in my life I had dyed platinum blonde hair that was cut in an A line bob!
Five things on today's to-do list:
1. Go sew quilts for quilt ministry at my church (Wow! lucky me I happen to have a charitable item on my to - do list :-P).
2. Set my timer for one hour so I am forced to work on organizing our apartment.
3. Go to Michael's and finish getting supplies for a centerpiece I am working on.
4. Spend time on my business - Events by Kent.
5. Do laundry!
Snack I Enjoy:Monkey Much - my cousin in law just made our family some and I ate the whole bag and didn't share!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Travel with the family
2. Buy a great house!
3. Go whale watching as much as I want and shark watching
Places I have lived:
San Jose, CA (19 years)
Bethesda, MD (10 years)
Lauringburg, NC (5 years)
Redwood city, CA (2years)
4 People I am tagging:
1. Stephanie (because she is a good sport about this kind of stuff)
2. Michelle (because she is also a good sport)
3. Hannah (my neice who only blogs like 4 times a year but I'll see if she notices this)
4. Nikki (trying to think who is left at PMP that Rocio didn't already tag)
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

1 comment:
what a fun post, love reading these!
Post a Comment