AHHHH - a nice Saturday afternoon!
We enjoyed a Saturday afternoon taking in a Giants game. You'd think we were big baseball fans with the whopping two games we have been to this year but I got "free" tickets again. I say "free" because these did not include the parking pass which is $20.00 - what a rip off!! Also with food purchases it turns out to not be such a free family outing but we had fun none the less. Here are some funny Nichols memories -
When Timmy pointed out one of the Giant's players signs and said - Look Mom "ski-mid-it" which was hilarious because the player's name was SCHMIDT. When Matt was asking what was so funny I went to point to the sign and he turned at the precise moment where I almost poked his eye out - gross! He acted like I did that on purpose all the way to our seats even though I apologized profusely - I am really not THAT coordinated to pull off a maneuver like that on my own. Then there is the joy of eating cotton candy during the game and Tyler yelling at the top of his lungs "EAT LA" which unbenownst to him everyone else was yelling "BEAT LA".
So another fun day at the ball game!
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am a Typist.

1 comment:
Sounds like such a fun day. We need to do that...
Post a Comment