I scored at the Japanese $1.00 store! My friend Amy told me about this store - Dansuri so it has been our fun summer tradition. The kids and I like to walk around and look at all the tons of Japanese stuff! We try and find the most obsurd English translation and there are some strange ones! The kids love the candy, soda and the little figurines. I scored some cool new scrapbook supplies. Can't wait to use them!mirrored paper
cork plaque
colored duct tape
colored corrugated paper
cork circle
printed fabirc tape
I can give you the 411 on the store if you are local!

I am a Typist.

3 comments:
Hi Kent...
I would like to know where the japanese dollar store is that you went to. I am local, Fremont, CA. There is also another one located in the Newpark Mall (near the target side) called Daiso.
thanks..Michele
That looks like an awesome stash you got there. Have to say, im sorta jealous!!!
omg! i need to know where this place is!!!! i'm in scotts valley, but i spend a good deal of time wandering bewteen santa cruz and san fransisco and oakland.
excellent finds!
Post a Comment